We recently added a number of enhancements to our web site. The content of the site has not changed, but visitors can now log in with a unique username and password. Once logged in, you can update your profile and preferences, join JASM or renew your membership, sign up and pay for events or donate to JASM via a secure system. Back copies of the Tsushin will be online, and the current version of the Tsushin will be readable straight from your screen—no need to download it. Members will be able to access an online membership directory, and to take advantage of member-only events. All visitors, even those who do not log in, will be able to browse our web site to learn about events and programs, and will find links to our Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn feeds.
Here are instructions to access and log into the new web site:
1. Go to the JASM web site: http://www.mn-japan.org
2. Click on <Log in> on the upper right of the screen:
3. Type in your email address in the email box and click <Forgot password>
4. A box will appear, asking you to retype your email address, enter a Captcha code, and then click <SUBMIT>
5. After clicking the <SUBMIT> button, you should see the following:
6. Check your email inbox and you should see a link that allows you reset your password. Click the link, reset your password, and then log in. Now you should see your name in the upper right hand corner:
7. Click on your name, and you will see a menu that allows you to log out, change your password, or view your profile. Click on <View profile> and you will be able to review and edit your information.
Feel free to explore the site, and sign up for events! An article will be coming out in this month's Tsushin, explaining more about the web site. We are planning more upgrades in the coming months to improve functionality and design. If you have any questions, please call our office, or email us at mailto:email@example.com
P.O. Box 26639
Minneapolis, MN 55426